Monday, July 15, 2013

The Contract: The Leash and the Landlord (Billionaire BDSM Erotic Romance)

Description:

After missing her rent payments, Catherine Clark risks losing her apartment and the only remaining family she has. However, mysterious real estate mogul, Matthew Cain, contacts her with an offer that sounds too good to be true. Intrigued by the handsome yet reclusive man’s charitable offer, she agrees to meet with the young billionaire. However, the young woman soon learns that the hot-tempered Mr. Cain isn’t satisfied with owning a vast property empire. He plans on owning her body as well.

Trading a lease for a leash, Catherine reluctantly enters a total power exchange with Mr. Cain. He will decide everything from her appearance to her schedule. As his newly collared slave, she soon learns of Mr. Cain’s dark side. Employing a host of sexual implements, he punishes her for the smallest of mistakes and perceived slights. The billionaire’s business acumen is only matched by his cruelty. His skill at his art brings Catherine to new extremes of emotion. She struggles to reconcile her growing attraction to her new Master and her begrudging enjoyment of her punishments.

The strong-willed woman stirs something deep with Matthew Cain’s heart. Furious at her defiance, he leashes her like a feral animal. Nonetheless, she catches a glimpse of the kindness buried deep within his heart. Abandoned and betrayed by the people he loved, the times have changed him for the worst. Can a woman’s love change him back?

EXPICIT: This 18,000 word story contains graphic BDSM imagery such as bondage, leashes, whipping, spanking, humiliation, and wax play. It may be too intense and vivid for some to handle!

EXCERPT:

“Your looks are immaterial to me,” he stated, folding his arms. “I need you to be emotionally capable of doing what I ask. Otherwise, I will be forced to cancel our arrangement.”

“Oh my God,” I cried out, covering my face. I think I needed a counter for how many times I said or thought that today. “You’re going to treat me like some whore.”

“I need you to be emotionally capable of working under me,” he said, casually dismissing my concerns. He steadied me by putting his hand on my shoulder. “Let’s have a test run. Please undress yourself.”

“You’re crazy,” I said, slack jawed at the demand. I batted his hand away too little effect. “Absolutely crazy. I’m leaving this place. I’m leaving you and your contract. Goodbye.”

“I wasn’t asking,” he stated, grabbing my shoulder and sitting me down. The contact between our bodies was like an electric shock. No one had ever been so brazen and rough with me. The reaction brought out strange new emotions from deep within me. It was as though I was a color blind woman who saw the world in color for the first time. I looked at him as if to reason with him. The intensity in his eyes stopped my breath cold. Suddenly, I knew what this was all about. This wasn’t a mere sexual peccadillo for him. This was the new baseline he expected. He wanted power over me. He wanted ownership over my body and my mind. “Now undress.”


Where to buy?
Amazon Kindle
Barnes and Noble Nook
Smashwords

Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment