Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Next Story is Coming Soon


My next story is coming together well. I'm planning on releasing it later this week. You should be able to read it own Smashwords, Amazon Kindle, Banes and Noble Nook, and the iBookstore. I'm looking to expand into Kobo and All Romance eBooks for good measure. So keep an eye out.

Here's a small snippet to tie you over:

Feeling a familiar feeling of abandon, I pushed David on his back and took him astride. I began to gently suck his lower lip while grinding my crotch against his pelvis. Only the thin fabric of his briefs separated us. Winston continued to pinch my nipples through my blouse. David ran his hands up and down the silky stockings over my thighs. He then gripped my thighs and gently put me on my back. We kissed each other through the transition.

David began kissing my jaw line while his hands unbuttoned my blouse with a deliberate slowness. Winston moved to pepper my neck with soft kisses. With my shirt open, the David pinched the erect nipples within my lacy brassiere. He trailed his mouth down my throat until he reached my breasts. Winston squeezed one nipple with his fingers as David gently bit down on the other nipple through the brassiere. I squirmed underneath the two men as I felt a moist sensation between my legs. In my ecstasy, I knocked over the trolley with my leg. Luckily, the wall prevented it from spilling its contents.

Get your schedule ready for 6000 word of pure erotic passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment