Sunday, June 23, 2013

Preview for the Next Story

I'm overjoyed at the reaction I'm getting for Casting for Curves. Thank you so much for your support.

The next story is a little different from the last one. For one thing, it takes place thousands of feet in the air and star an air stewardess.

Here's a small sample:

“We are heading into turbulence,” a woman announced. It was the same prerecorded message. “Please fasten your seat belt.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Winston said, loosening his grip on me. “It’s a small patch.”

As if on cue, the rumbling subsided. David didn't stop holding me. I did want to let go of the man’s arms. A piece of my hair fell across Winston’s neck. I felt blood rush to my head and hoped the same happened to the two men. I wanted the two of them right here and now. David seemed to be inhaling my body as if to absorb my very essence. We stood together for awhile before David and Winston broke off.

“Are you alright?” asked David with concern in his voice. “Are you hurt?”

“I guess I should be leaving,” I said, utterly flabbergasted. I didn't want to leave. I could feel the heat radiate from his chest. David gave a strange look to Winston and gestured toward the control panel. Winston looked straight at me with deep contemplation. “Thank you for catching me.”

David continued to hold me. His voice got husky. “There’s no need to leave so soon. We’re hungry after all.”

Winston hit the intercom. “Please do not disturb us. We’ll be very busy for the next few minutes.”

“There’s no need to leave so soon,” David said, stroking my hair. Winston returned and helped David encircle me. I placed my hand on Winston’s chest and pressed my breasts into David’s chest. He placed a finger under my chin and lifted it. “We still haven’t showed you our piloting skills.”

Giving into their seduction, I leaned forward to kiss David. My resistance faded away as his tongue probed and opened my mouth wider. Winston’s hands snaked across my back to cup my breasts. David’s hand trailed diagonally around my waist and down below to the swell of my buttocks. I returned the gesture by mirroring David’s pattern of movements.

Winston took charge as he sat me down on a nearby table. David joined my by sitting on my other side. I felt like a girl on a park bench with two boys pining for me. Winston took my head and began an intense session of side-by-side kissing. As his face grated against my mouth, his tongue tangled with my own. His hands touched my breasts. Feeling ignored, David broke me away and took me with his mouth. His large and warm lips contrasted with my moistness and ripeness. 

I am looking to publish it later this week. Keep an eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment